zondag 12 oktober 2008

catching up!

Hi there.
A lot has happened in the last month. I got back with my boyfriend and broke up again. We finally, or better said, I finally got over it and ended our troubling relationship. I miss him every day, but it’s for the best. Or at least I keep telling myself just that. Because deep in my hart, strangely enough, we belong together. Anyway, don‘t want to get to carried away with the whole I-love-him-but-does-he-still-loves-me-thing! I started school again, at the university of Amsterdam, major in Science. And to keep myself motivated I reed books like, how to be a straight A student and looking for things to dream about. For example, Yale. I love to go to Yale. After seeing Gilmore Girls a million times, I went looking for more information about the buildings and the college program. And after reading the Yale website about a hundred times, I decided that I should go. First I have to finish this year, but after that… I’m going to Yale! Little challenge for you: If you live in America and go to Yale, or you know someone, perhaps you can tell me something I don’t know yet. The inside information, etc. (Send this to girlwiththedress@hotmail.com) That would be so great! If you’re not spending time at Yale or you don’t know anyone, I would love to hear about your own college experiences. The education in the USA is very different than here in Holland, so I’m very curious..

As always I’ve been shopping my ass off. Loving it! But because I did not want to spend a lot of money, I went to the Zara and Mango to find some great look a likes. It was love at first sight. I’m very in to lace at the moment, lace tops, dresses, belts and also into see threw materials. Totally loving the thin dresses with a big, knitted and warm sweater on top and comfy boots (with high heals of course!) Also bought a great black trench coat for only €120, instead of €1200 if you want one from Burberry. Also I cute little black dress, you can never have enough of them and the best pink shoes from Charlotte Olympia. Never heard of her before, I feel ashamed, but now loving the shoes. (They where a bit out of my price range, but couldn’t leave them in the store.) Did not really liked the shoes of the Zara, looked a bit fake. But perhaps that’s just me, who thinks that.

Anyway, got to go there is a huge latte waiting with my books in the library. Waiting for me to start studying, on a Sunday morning! Not that I’m really exited about studying on a Sunday morning, but that’s what a real straight A student would do..
See ya! And don’t forget, send me your college experiences to girlwiththedress@hotmail.com!
Julie.

Geen opmerkingen: