zondag 13 juli 2008

Another week, another blog.

Friday, party time!
My parents are like most parents, they just love to go on vacation.. They took this morning’s flight to Italy and they will be back in about 3 weeks. Like every good girl would do, I decided to give a big party. Starting me and the girls hanging at the pool, putting on our lovely dresses (See picture below! Like Sienna Miller, I’m also a big fan of Matthew Williamson) and make up on. Later when all the guests arrived, we had a big barbeque and a party inside,with cocktails of course!.



Saturday, pff.
I'm all still a bit sleepy and perhaps a still a bit drunk from last night. It was a great party and everybody loved my dress! A very important thing of course, just kidding. We had a good time, what am I saying a great time!. One thing I don’t like so much, about party’s, is the mess that’s left after it and therefor I spend cleaning for the rest of the day. As a little pick me up, one of my friends invited me for dinner.. We had pizza in the best pizzeria of Amsterdam, called Renato’s. On the karel du Jardinstraat 32, very close to my apartment and I must say they have the best pizza’s ever made! Google it if you want, and you’ll find nothing than good reviews. After dinner we went to a party in Paradiso, a club located in the centre of Amsterdam (Leidseplein). On Wednesday and Thursday there are a lot of students, on Saturday a mixed crowed. A lot of concerts and events are hosted in Paradiso as well (like this Satuday).

Oh, btw, it’s a memorable day because Angelina Jolie gave birth to THE twins! A boy and... a girl.


Sunday, a good time to relax.
Even more sleepy today, and hungry again. After a quick breakfast I went to the place were you can buy the delicious bread and pastries/cupcakes etc. A Dutch bakery called
Bakken met Passie, location: Albert Cuypstraat 51, Amsterdam. It’s a 5 minute walk from my place, so I go there quite early (for me, around 8) and they just opened the store (Not this Sunday). You walk in and you can see all the flesh baked breads right in front of you, and you just want to eat them all. Then you realise that every bread has a lot of carbs in it, so you just choose one.
Later today, when it stopped raining and the sun came out, Kirsten (the model) and me went to have some drinks on a terrace. A common thing to do in Amsterdam, we went to the Marie Heinekenplein. It’s a square, like Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein, but with less tourists and closer to my place. We just sit there for an hour or two, getting a bit of a tan), before I went back home to write this blog. On my way back home I went shopping, but did not find anything. Maybe next time I‘ll have more luck. All I have to do tonight is relax and pack my bags because I’m going to stay a couple at nights with my grandparents in the country. They don’t live in the city, so it’s a good place to just relax and of course get a bit spoiled by my grand’s!

X! Julie

Geen opmerkingen: