zaterdag 26 juli 2008

Litlle bit of everything

Hallo everyone,
After 6 days at my grandparents is time to return to the “big” city. Had a good time, did some basic shopping with my grandma and some study-talking with my grandfather. I just heard that I did not get into medical school this year, so I need to come up with something else. The problem is, I have no idea what else I want to study or do.

Anyway, I’m happy to be back in Amsterdam! Last night I had to baby-sit, a girl, (2 years old) called Gabriella. While babysitting (baby is asleep, I read a book/ watch TV), I was reading The nanny diaries. A funny and easy book to read. I was wondering this book is “the real thing”, Gabriella’s mum said it isn‘t, but I think it is true. At least a bit. At page 38 there is a schedule with after school activities of the boy. Monday: Music lessons and something called mammy and me. Thusday: swimming. Wednesday: PO and Karate. Thursday: Piano lessons and French class.. And the list is not over yet. Poor boy, wondering if Gabriella will have a list like this one day. At least I know now, that I’m not going to be an Au Pair in France ( or anywhere else for that matter)

After reading some more pages, I went online and found a very funny video of George Clooney new Martini commercial. Or at least I think its the new one, I haven’t seen it before. George is going for a Clark Cable look with that moustache. Very Gone with the Wind of him. Funny video as you can see below.


Don’t have any pictures of my latest shopping sprees, but if you want to read about fashion have a look at: http://www.girlwiththepinkdress.blogspot.com/.

Sorry for the short blog, but I have a party to go to.. Chloé and me have some man hunting to do. Stay tuned for more...

xx Julie!

Geen opmerkingen: